SIMPLIFIED STRATEGIC PLANNING COURSE DETAILS

Dates, Course information, Registration, and Tuition information 

Simplified Strategic Planning training comes in eight (8), 90-minute, live online training courses through Webex. These courses are taught from 1:30 PM until 3:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays for four (4) consecutive weeks. The courses are augmented by extensive study-at-home, using books and videos from some of the industry’s best. Simplified Strategic Planning training teaches you how to create and implement an efficient and effective Strategic Plan using the Vision Traction Organizer tool. 

 
REGISTER

Follow this link to register for the Simplified Strategic Planning training. Emails for each participant are required. Each course will start on time, plan to logon 5 minutes before the start time.

TUITION

  • $1,495.00 per participant

  • 10% two or more discount

 
Testimonials

See what our past graduates have to say about the Simplified Strategic Planning training. 

 

“Without question this training was the most concentrated and valuable training in our company’s 15 year history. Your hands-on style and dive right in approach to training really targeted the key areas for strategic business planning. Unlike most training, there’s a lot of ‘meat’ and the benefits are not short-lived.” – Owner | Home Care Organization

 

“My relationship with Kira and Edwin and CA Home Care Resource has helped me grow my company from one to three locations and from 1.5MM in revenues to 4.5MM. All the growth, all the change, all the discipline, the accountability, everything happened from the day we met Kira & Edwin through CA Home Care Resource. I attribute 60% of our success to these two and the other 40% to sweat and my employees. I don’t know how anybody could not see the value and return on investment in this training.” – CEO/Administrator | Home Health

 

“All businesses need to be fine-tuned from time to time. Whether it is in the area of communications, decision making, goal setting, or company structure, there is always room for improvements and sometimes far greater than you believe. Edwin & Kira introduced and helped us implement the VTO process over a year ago. Today we have more clarity in our culture, improved communication better execution of goals – and yes, we’re making a lot more money! Thank you Edwin & Kira and CA Home Care Resource.” – Owner/Administrator | Hospice

CA Home Care Resource - a service line of California Home Care Registry, Inc.

Call a TrustedADVISER today! 619-272-0422

Email the owner! edwin@homecarecompliance.com

  • Facebook
  • Twitter