Part B Supplemental Documents are the forms required to be completed by the applicant for initial licensure.
- B1 - Partnership Agreement/Articles of Incorporation/Articles of Organization (you provide us with copies of applicable documents and we include them in your application package and administrative binder)
- B2 - Job Description(s) for each position, including:
- Care Manager
- Affiliated Home Care Aide
- Staffing Coordinator
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Personnel Policies
- Training Plan (outlines only)
- Program Description
- Insurance Information (you purchase the required insurances and provide us with copies of the certificates of insurance and we include them in your application package and administrative binder)
- General and professional liability insurance is needed in the amount of at least one million dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence and three million dollars ($3,000,000) in aggregate.
- Workers' compensation policy covering affiliated home care aides.
- Employee dishonesty bond in the amount of at least $10,000
HCO Application: Section B Supplemental Documents