Are you ready to launch a new and innovative service line to increase your profits and performance?
Now your home care organization can specialize in wound care supportive services and set yourself apart from the competition.
The Wound Care Supportive Service Program for HCOs "Quick-Start" Launch Kit takes your new service-line launch to the next level. By entering the marketing place with an innovative launch kit, you will generate excitement with your employees, referral sources, and consumers as they see your product hit the market showcased in all its glory.
Here's what is in your Program Launch Kit to get you up and running fast.
- Program Checklist – a checklist to keep you on task and focused
- Training Manual for Certified Wound Care Support Providers – a 2-hour caregiver training course; complete with: training plan, sign-in form, post-test, answer key, certificate of completion
- Strategic Vision Organizer – provides the framework for sustained growth and defines the organization's future.
- Marketing Collaterals – includes sample professional artwork, website content, social media posts, rack card, promotional flyer, client education piece, sales tool – Who Are My Customers?
- Policies and Procedures –ready-to-implement P&Ps including: Services Provided, Affiliated Home Care Aides, PPT-Gloves, Handwashing, Household Waste.
- Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Tools – includes three data tracking tools for you to monitor: 1) Would Recommend your Wound Care Supportive Services; 2) Urinary Tract Infections; 3) Hospital Re-admission Rates
- Forms – all the customizable forms you will need to start your new Wound Care Supportive Service line including: 1) Job Description; 2) Service Agreement; 3) Fee Schedule; 4) Client Face Sheet; 5) Service Plan; 6) Bladder Log Form; 7) Bowel Log Form; 8) Client Satisfaction Survey; 9) Team Member Satisfaction Questionnaire
Order the Wound Care Supportive Service Program for HCOs "Quick-Start" Launch Kit and get your new program up and generating profits today!